1. Community Finance and the new Community Stock Market – a game changer for CICs that will offer low cost, simple routes to raise finance and grow the investment in CICs exponentially. This includes Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) approved templates and packaged financial products for CICs to raise loans and share investments, with the systems to obtain tax relief for investors.
2. What is happening to CIC as a brand across the UK
3. The results and data about CICs from the latest member survey
4. Question and answer session with a panel of leading experts on investment, SITR (social investment tax relief), social value and CICs
5. Masterclasses (see below for details)
6. Networking, connecting and meeting with other CICs in the CIC Marketplace
You have the option to attend one of the following masterclasses
Raising finance – answering your questions on how to raise finance
CIC issues – covering concerns and issues CICs face, such as issues with obtaining discretionary business rate relief.
Social value – tips and techniques for demonstrating your social value to support raising investment
Community asset transfer – advice and guidance on acquiring an asset from a statutory agency
There will be a CIC marketplace for CICs to promote their products and services - you can book a stand for just £40.
Or alternatively you can sponsor the event for £250.
To get your tickets, stands and sponsor the event please Click here.
Add a Comment