CIC Association

Serving Community Enterprise

Ask the members (91)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Insurance for your business

Hi all, I'm looking for some advice. I have set up a community interest company Help4Wales Foundation. I'm looking to get insurance to cove…

Started by Jemma Shepherd

5 Oct 17, 2016
Reply by Jemma Shepherd

Should I use my own capital to set up a website?

Hello fellow CIC people. I have been helping to run a CIC based in North Cornwall for a few years and have now been bitten by the bug mysel…

Started by Louise poor

1 Oct 14, 2016
Reply by John Mulkerrin

Removal of Directors

Hello - I'm a new member so I hope I'm posting in the correct place. We are expanding our Board of Directors to add to our close-knit, frie…

Started by Claire Binden

2 Oct 3, 2016
Reply by Claire Binden

Re donations to a CIC

Can anyone clarify the situation regarding donations to a CIC? Someone doing a sponsored bike ride wants to offer us some of the sponsorshi…

Started by Rachel Gardiner-Hill

1 Aug 31, 2016
Reply by John Mulkerrin

Business bank accounts

Hiya, As it will be my responsibility to oversee the finances of the CIC I am in the process of establishing, I would like to run them thr…

Started by Malikai Andrew

0 Aug 9, 2016

Converting to CIC

Hi There, Do anyone have an examples CIC37 Form and Special resolution that I can adopt to convert into a CIC..?ThanksTeam

Started by Team

0 Jul 14, 2016

converting from CIC to charity

I got chatting with a project officer recently who shared that they were being a CIC, but that the agency who were drafting their articles…

Started by Adrian Ashton

10 Jun 16, 2016
Reply by Adrian Ashton

Few questions about CIC

Hi All I have been trying to find out a few things before I convert from a limited company to a CIC but unfortunately there is a lack of u…

Started by Manpreet

2 Jun 9, 2016
Reply by Manpreet

Members,Subscribers and directors and form IN01 Part 4

SECTION 4 of IN01, please can anyone explain the difference to me between Member, Subscriber and Director.My CIC will have 3 directors set…

Started by Roman kozlowski

0 Apr 21, 2016

CIC Trustees Appointment

Hi We are a new CIC and I am interested to appoint 2 to 3 Trustees, I wonder if any of you have any suggestions about how can I search pote…

Started by Qamrun Qaisrani

0 Apr 1, 2016

RSS

Groups

From Funding Central

Events

© 2019   Created by John Mulkerrin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service