CIC Association

Serving Community Enterprise

Ask the members (91)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Creating a CIC - paperwork

Hi I run (and have been for some years now) performance arts projects in the community, focussing on integrated groups of people with and w…

Started by Steve Mitchell

1 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by John Mulkerrin

Is this for us?

Hi there, I am the manager of an after school club which is a registered charity.  It is committee run and non-for-profit.  At present we…

Started by Linsey

1 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by John Mulkerrin

Legals and finance help please

Hi All. Our CIC is aimed at helping trades trainees gain their NVQ. Particularly disadvantaged groups like women and over 24's who can't ac…

Started by Hattie Hasan

0 Apr 22, 2015

New CIC - Grant Funding and a Question

Hi We recently started a CIC as we want to run a social enterprise on part of the land we rent as a family smallholding. The smallholding…

Started by Jackie Bridgen

2 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by Jackie Bridgen

Adding a CIC to an exisiting LTD company

Hi there.  I hope someone can help answer this question. I am currently director of Healthy Heroes LTD (www.healthyheroes.co.uk). We provid…

Started by Mike McGreal

0 Jan 16, 2015

Please help. Advice required where one director wants the company dissolved and other doesn't.

Dear all, I have been referred to the CIC Association by the CIC Regulator. I am one of two directors of a CIC limited by guarantee. We hav…

Started by Fiona Doney

2 Dec 23, 2014
Reply by Fiona Doney

Ideas for grant funding

Good afternoon all This is my first post on here and I was wondering if anyone would be able to share opportunities they are aware of for…

Started by Helen Brewster

1 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by John Mulkerrin

CIC by Guarantee1Director Articles

Hi I am currently in the process of setting up a CIC to support those who experience domestic abuse. I am initially setting up the CIC wit…

Started by Linda Davies

1 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by John Mulkerrin

Business bank accounts

Any banks that people recommend that are a good choice for a CIC? Haven't been impressed with my current bank for business banking for Acti…

Started by Stephanie Karpetas

2 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Stephanie Karpetas

First year accounts

Hi we're a small CIC which has had income of 30k this year, can anyone recommend the best way to produce accounts for annual return. I have…

Started by Derek Simpson

2 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by John Mulkerrin

RSS

Groups

From Funding Central

Events

© 2019   Created by John Mulkerrin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service