CIC Association

Serving Community Enterprise

Ask the members (91)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cooperative or CIC?

Hello!Can you give me some help in making this decision - what are the advantages/disadvantages of each and of a CIC limited by guarantee o…

Started by James Togut

1 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Adrian Ashton

walking the fine line - reconciling commercial with social goals

interesting research paper (link attached to pdf doc) on how social enterprises approach managing the tension between achieving their (ofte…

Started by Adrian Ashton

0 Oct 1, 2010

Recommended Reading

Hi there, Could anybody please suggest some basic reading on CIC please? All the stuff available only seems to be available online! Any boo…

Started by Kathryn Kimbley

1 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by Adrian Ashton

A CIC Directory

I am currently working on an idea to form a directory website of all CICs in the UK as a service to all CICs.   I have noticed how hard it…

Started by Paul Weaver

1 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by John Mulkerrin

SHARE ISSUES

Hi, we are considering pursuing investment through shares. Can anyone point me towards guidance on the mechanics of this, as well as rules…

Started by Jonathan Coe

4 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Jonathan Coe

CIC in Norfolk seeks othere CIC's in Norfolk for meeting and networking

Hi I am up here in sunny Norfolk and wondered if any of you who are in my area would like to start a local network for CIC's. I would be…

Started by Steve Blake

2 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Steve Blake

End of Year - Companies House requirements

Hi.I am looking for some help with our first end of year.  Can anyone please tell me what exactly Companies House requires, what forms one…

Started by John Maguire

7 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by John Maguire

Limited by Shares or Guarantee???

Hello, We are a social enterprise and our legal structure is set up as a company limited by shares with ourselves (myself and my partner)…

Started by Clair Teresa Hobson

7 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Mat Witts

CIC statement for CIC 37 form - converting from Ltd to CIC

I am in the process of chaning from Ltd to CIC, i have some questions i need to know as my accountant is away and I can't find the answer.…

Started by Active4Life

12 May 21, 2010
Reply by Alastair Irvine

Free advertising on Google

Hello,   I understand that Google offer charities free advertising.  Shouldn't we be pursuing this as well - or perhaps we are already and…

Started by David William Eadie

0 Feb 19, 2010

RSS

Groups

From Funding Central

Events

© 2019   Created by John Mulkerrin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service