CIC Association

Serving Community Enterprise

Legals (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can CIC BE FORMED ONLINE

Can I CIC be formed online? I ant see a facility for this at companies house?

Started by DAVID RILEY

2 Oct 26, 2015
Reply by DAVID RILEY

Employee liability insurance

We're about to have our first employee. Our shop has buildings cover, and public liability cover. Can anyone recommend best deal for employ…

Started by Allan Craig Muirhead

0 Sep 23, 2015

CIC Set Up

I understandfrom this community that in order to gain funding from some bodies that your CIC must have 3 directors. My question is this: I…

Started by stephen west

3 May 27, 2015
Reply by Miriam Spacek

Documentation for a CIC re grants, awards, banking &c

I'm in the process of setting up a bank account for my CIC and have come across some some terms for documentation that sound a bit mysterio…

Started by Ben Waddington

1 Feb 11, 2015
Reply by John Mulkerrin

s/advisory group

Hello, Does anyone know how to appoint Non Executive Directors (common funder's request)? Where do we specify that they are non executive o…

Started by Fotosynthesis CIC

3 Nov 9, 2014
Reply by James Macfarlane

Company law is changing again - look out for the effect on CICs

Changes to company law are coming soon under the  Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Bill. Make sure you keep up to date with how th…

Started by Cecile Gillard

0 Sep 19, 2014

Help! Legal / Governance Question

Hello! We are having some problems with a rogue Director, where all the others have resigned and he is appointing his friends to Directorsh…

Started by Becky Telford

1 May 20, 2013
Reply by John Mulkerrin

Equality Act

"Hi I am looking for a little information on the equality act 2010 and a CIC. i am setting up a cic which aims to support young woman 16-30…

Started by Sylvia Douglas

0 Oct 20, 2012

Free legal advice for CICs

If you have a genuine need for legal help, then you should look at this. CICs automatically qualify as a community group and I can personal…

Started by John Mulkerrin

1 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by Dawn Birch-James

Help with CIC dance event

commissioning a celebrity dance Artist.   At the end of the event the children would meet a member of the dance artist’s crew featured in t…

Started by Lois Devlin

0 Mar 5, 2012

RSS

Groups

From Funding Central

Events

© 2019   Created by John Mulkerrin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service