CIC Association

Serving Community Enterprise

Regulation (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Members and Management Committees

My organisation was set up and run by myself and a fellow director. We now have volunteers that we want to make as memebers and form a mana…

Started by Elias Xenophontos

6 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Terri Hills

HMRC & CIC

Latest rumour - is that HMRC are refusing to allow CICs to reclaim VAT input tax because a CIC cannot make a profit.   Can this really be t…

Started by Trevor Lockwood

3 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Trevor Lockwood

CIC 34 Annual Community Interest Company report

http://www.bis.gov.uk/cicregulator/forms-introduction/index/cic-reports-accounts   Along with your accounts you will need to submit a CIC34…

Started by John Mulkerrin

0 Jan 13, 2011

New CICs - FORMS to be delivered to The Regulator of Community Interest Companies

Click here for more: http://www.bis.gov.uk/cicregulator/forms-introduction/index/forming-community-interest-company To form a new Communit…

0 Oct 27, 2010

will regulator start to enforce restrictions on CIC activities after next election?

given the Conservative's recent statement that if elected they want to see the 'third sector' doing less campaigning and lobbying, I was wo…

Started by Adrian Ashton

5 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by John Mulkerrin

Can CICs "trade as" ?

Normal companies "trade as" all the time. You don't see O2 plc on the TV ads, but on their documentation and contracts somewhere it will ex…

Started by Alastair Irvine

2 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Alastair Irvine

New Share Structures

Hi, does anybody know anything about the new share structures that are supposed to be launched for CICs in the New year? I've done a bit of…

Started by Karen Moxom

0 Dec 19, 2009

CIC OBJECTS

Hi, I am about to register a CIC. We have some quite specific services that will be run initially but over time we want to be able to initi…

Started by Jonathan Coe

2 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Jonathan Coe

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! Consultation on the Dividend Caps and Performance Related Interest Cap

Extremely important consultation here everyone, please take the time to send your view direct or send an opinion to me to build into our gr…

4 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by John Mulkerrin

CIC Legislation Consultation - Have Your Say!

Here is the link to access to the BERR consultation on CICs. They have a list of 10 questions and we'll be providing answers to these and m…

3 Mar 25, 2009
Reply by Jeff Mowatt

RSS

Groups

From Funding Central

Events

© 2019   Created by John Mulkerrin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service