CIC Association

Serving Community Enterprise

Adrian Ashton's Discussions (103)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"that used to be the case, however a couple of years ago there was the introduction o…"

Adrian Ashton replied Jul 15, 2010 to should pubs become community interest companies?

14 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Adrian Ashton

"hi denise - just to clarify, a coop can be subject to a statutory asset lock if it c…"

Adrian Ashton replied Jul 15, 2010 to should pubs become community interest companies?

14 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Adrian Ashton

"so - with my legal anorak head on (the one that allows me to relate values with gove…"

Adrian Ashton replied Jul 8, 2010 to Transition Plans- Draft CIC Association Memo and Arts

24 Nov 25, 2010
Reply by John Mulkerrin

"so - to maybe muddy the waters some more, or hopefully clarify positions and situati…"

Adrian Ashton replied Jul 1, 2010 to Issuing Shares Proposal

7 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Adrian Ashton

"hi Beccy, i'd echo John's sentiments - 'trading insolvent' is a very scary term but…"

Adrian Ashton replied Jul 1, 2010 to Set up costs? Confusion...

4 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Alastair Irvine

"good question - looking at the wider lanscape, all regulatory bodies are being asked…"

Adrian Ashton replied Jun 26, 2010 to will regulator start to enforce restrictions on CIC activities after next election?

5 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by John Mulkerrin

"the difference between a CIC and a co-op? easy: its not a valid question as its not…"

Adrian Ashton replied Jun 4, 2010 to Marked for success or more confusion (or... is it better to be CIC'd or Mark'd?)

2 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Adrian Ashton

"so - after a little delay, here's a few initial links to examples of community owned…"

Adrian Ashton replied Mar 17, 2010 to should pubs become community interest companies?

14 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Adrian Ashton

"hi Tom I've asked a few people I know in Co-operatives UK and the Plunkett Foundati…"

Adrian Ashton replied Mar 1, 2010 to should pubs become community interest companies?

14 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Adrian Ashton

"hi Tom thanks for your interest, and actually there are examples of businesses in a…"

Adrian Ashton replied Feb 28, 2010 to should pubs become community interest companies?

14 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Adrian Ashton

RSS

Groups

From Funding Central

Events

© 2019   Created by John Mulkerrin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service