CIC Association

Serving Community Enterprise

Rob Kay's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I've see one nasty case of a Charity hijacked by a small clique against the wishes o…"

Rob Kay replied Feb 10, 2012 to Social Enterprise Mark threatens libel action against former Co-op members

7 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Jeff Mowatt

"Interesting challenge. The legal responsibility resides with the appropriate NHS aut…"

Rob Kay replied Nov 21, 2011 to Judicial review threat to NHS Gloucestershire over management transfer to CIC

1 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Rob Kay

"Interesting and well informed blog on this issue here: This case was supposed to be…"

Rob Kay replied Mar 22, 2011 to 'If there's a crime we'll shut it down' says CIC Regulator

2 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by Rob Kay

"I think the governance model is much more streamlined than a charity and more up to…"

Rob Kay replied Feb 8, 2011 to IS THE CIC MODEL REALLY WORKING?

20 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by Francesca Morosi

"At first sight, this looks like a spiteful and frivolous allegation by someone who f…"

Rob Kay replied Feb 8, 2011 to 'If there's a crime we'll shut it down' says CIC Regulator

2 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by Rob Kay

"I suppose it all depends on the proportion of SOCIAL and ENTERPRISE That we build in…"

Rob Kay replied Jul 5, 2010 to flagship social franchise (also a CIC) fails within first year

10 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Cecile Gillard

"I saw it, it looked like a scam, the consultant involved walked away with a pot of g…"

Rob Kay replied Jun 4, 2010 to Local council questioned over CIC funding

2 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Steve Blake

"Hi, I've just added our BIG KIC event to the calendar, finally all the funding is co…"

Rob Kay replied Jun 4, 2010 to Just for KICS

6 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Rob Kay

"I'm trying to get the picture to show here but the picture editor isnt working for m…"

Rob Kay replied Sep 19, 2009 to Just for KICS

6 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Rob Kay

"That sounds like a lot of fun. I know Chester very well, used to live there in fact.…"

Rob Kay replied Sep 18, 2009 to Just for KICS

6 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Rob Kay

RSS

Groups

From Funding Central

Events

© 2019   Created by John Mulkerrin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service