CIC Association

Serving Community Enterprise

John Mulkerrin's Discussions (935)

Discussions Replied To (257) Replies Latest Activity

"Totally normal to pay yourself a salary as you would via a normal Ltd company. "

John Mulkerrin replied Jul 30 to Taking a salary as director

1 Jul 30
Reply by John Mulkerrin

"Id say literally ask accountants in your circle to sponsor you for the first year, m…"

John Mulkerrin replied May 30 to Managing accounts

1 May 30
Reply by John Mulkerrin

"Indeed, I think a detailed letter from them into the CIC Regulator would be best. C…"

John Mulkerrin replied Feb 21 to CIC to LTD ethical?

6 Feb 21
Reply by Mark Trotter

"IE: Just passing the existing surplus to their community of interest and not the val…"

John Mulkerrin replied Feb 20 to CIC to LTD ethical?

6 Feb 21
Reply by Mark Trotter

"Hmm, the value of the contracts constitute a transfer of asset so that would have to…"

John Mulkerrin replied Feb 20 to CIC to LTD ethical?

6 Feb 21
Reply by Mark Trotter

"Thank all of you, I pride myself on spotting them on the way in so apologies this on…"

John Mulkerrin replied Feb 16 to Phishing scam??????

5 Feb 17
Reply by Maria Grace

"Thanks Keith He's been removed from the network, we try really hard to ensure we get…"

John Mulkerrin replied Feb 16 to Phishing scam??????

5 Feb 17
Reply by Maria Grace

"I was referring to tt-exchange. We've made numerous attempts to get on different cha…"

John Mulkerrin replied Feb 5 to Is there a register of Community Interest Companies?

3 Feb 5
Reply by John Mulkerrin

"Hi Kevin There is a register of CICs that is held by the CIC Regulator.  The latest…"

John Mulkerrin replied Feb 5 to Is there a register of Community Interest Companies?

3 Feb 5
Reply by John Mulkerrin

"@Bakare Yes it is the AOA"

John Mulkerrin replied Jan 29 to The Regulators' Model constitutions for community interest companies:

5 Jan 29
Reply by John Mulkerrin

RSS

From Funding Central

Events

© 2019   Created by John Mulkerrin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service