CIC Association

Serving Community Enterprise

Steve Blake's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"I would agree with John here about business advisers being inexperienced. Our own o…"

Steve Blake replied Jun 27, 2010 to what's your biggest concern and who do you turn to for support?

2 Jun 27, 2010
Reply by Steve Blake

"Hi Yes encountered passed around including to Shaw trust and am still no further fo…"

Steve Blake replied Jun 27, 2010 to Supported Permitted Work regs

3 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Steve Blake

"Hi Now we are all stuck in the mire we need a life line of positive ideas. Not sur…"

Steve Blake replied Jun 27, 2010 to Issuing Shares Proposal

7 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Adrian Ashton

"I agree, one of the things that worriy me is that a few rouge CIC's are set up and t…"

Steve Blake replied Jun 26, 2010 to will regulator start to enforce restrictions on CIC activities after next election?

5 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by John Mulkerrin

"Looking at what is going on in the CIC world right will the regulator have time to '…"

Steve Blake replied Jun 25, 2010 to will regulator start to enforce restrictions on CIC activities after next election?

5 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by John Mulkerrin

"£8645 on registration, how come did they fly the forms in and have armed security to…"

Steve Blake replied Jun 24, 2010 to Local council questioned over CIC funding

2 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Steve Blake

"Thats great news for your village. Have you got any repeated stations or just on on…"

Steve Blake replied Jun 24, 2010 to Introduction of a New Boy

4 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by John Maguire

"I not found one. Maybe we should look at starting one, and allow charities to show w…"

Steve Blake replied Jun 24, 2010 to The Big Give

1 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Steve Blake

"I know what you mean about a large board of trustees with only half (or less) having…"

Steve Blake replied Jun 24, 2010 to Two directors - no lottery funding

24 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Robert Martin

"Maybe it shuld be rocket science!! Rocket Science is very simple, stick the right a…"

Steve Blake replied Jun 24, 2010 to Call for tax-free profits for social enterprises

7 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Steve Blake

RSS

Groups

From Funding Central

Events

© 2019   Created by John Mulkerrin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service