CIC Association

Serving Community Enterprise

Jeff Mowatt's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Johann, I saw somewhere that your focus is on vulnerable children. It was the major…"

Jeff Mowatt replied Dec 19, 2013 to New rules could 'open the investment floodgates' for CICs

5 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Mat Witts

"For some time I've been aware of the absence of any policy to support social enterpr…"

Jeff Mowatt replied Jul 24, 2013 to Council 'hijacks' Award winning CIC

1 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by Jeff Mowatt

"Continuing to fight for the cause of  Ukraine's 'forgotten children', to which our f…"

Jeff Mowatt replied Jul 24, 2012 to Cameron said all that 'the third sector should be the first sector' stuff. I really did believe all that crap."

5 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Jeff Mowatt

"John, I'm now convinced that social enterprise was only ever intended as a placebo.…"

Jeff Mowatt replied Jul 19, 2012 to Cameron said all that 'the third sector should be the first sector' stuff. I really did believe all that crap."

5 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Jeff Mowatt

"John, I remember when we had a conversation about 'no more scraps' and also noted yo…"

Jeff Mowatt replied Jul 19, 2012 to Cameron said all that 'the third sector should be the first sector' stuff. I really did believe all that crap."

5 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Jeff Mowatt

"I missed all this so far.  So did anything happen? When someone brings up the subjec…"

Jeff Mowatt replied Jun 22, 2012 to Social Enterprise Mark threatens libel action against former Co-op members

7 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Jeff Mowatt

"I'm not convinced that yet another branding will help.  Our own "strapline" which pr…"

Jeff Mowatt replied Mar 8, 2012 to A CIC Mark

9 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Geof Cox

"John, It's the L3C model which was conceived as a business with a social objective w…"

Jeff Mowatt replied Oct 14, 2011 to CIC type companies taking root across the USA

1 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by Jeff Mowatt

"Last Saturday, I met a new healthcare CIC, Gloucestershire Care Services. I was with…"

Jeff Mowatt replied Sep 21, 2011 to Dividend cap

4 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Alastair Irvine

"We await a decision on selection for RDPE startup funding John. In truth, although t…"

Jeff Mowatt replied Aug 23, 2011 to Is the dividend cap now optional?

7 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Gareth Hart

RSS

Groups

From Funding Central

Events

© 2019   Created by John Mulkerrin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service