CIC Association

Serving Community Enterprise

I am wanting to add a non-executive director to our board. How do I do this officially as the AP01 form is for Directors?

Views: 180

Replies to This Discussion


You need to register Non Exec Directors with Companies House. They make no distinction between and Executive and Non Executive Director so you should still register using form AP01.

Hope this helps

Naresh Rao

NRL Finance

11 October 2016



From Funding Central


© 2019   Created by John Mulkerrin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service