CIC Association

Serving Community Enterprise

Just registered Suffolk Accessible Day Trips to provide day trips for the elderly & people with restricted mobility. Trips will include lunches out or afternoon Tea by the Sea. National Trust Visits.Trips to Shows, Museums & much, much more.

Business plan involves renting a self drive adapted 16 seat minibus. Looking to secure funding ASAP to purchase our own. Any ideas? email melvin.catchpool@gmail.com

Views: 415

Replies to This Discussion

Are you looking for lease or HP finance?  If so, please get in touch with me on 14 May as I am away next week with limited email access.  If you can outline your requirements, send them by email to me next week.  I attach a proposal form for you to complete initially.  I will need a copy of your Business Plan, management accounts and audited accounts if you are actively trading, details of your bankers (including last 3 months trading bank statements if you have them), details of customers using your services and how they pay for them e.g. Local Authorities hiring you for trips, term of finance period (3 or 5 years), deposit amount available to put down initially. A proforma invoice from the dealer/supplier providing the minibus would be helpful also with full vehicle description.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards

Mike Deacon

07739 329538

www.abfl-ltd.co.uk

mike@abfl-ltd.co.uk

Attachments:

Hi Melvin,

Funding for vehicles is a big no with many funders.  One exception is the Cooperative Community fund that may fund vehicles - but the grant is only £2,000 maximum.

You may find another charitable organisation like Dial a Ride, or another community group that has their own vehicle that may offer hire at a discounted price. Your local County Council transport Department may know organisations that run their own buses.

In addition Kent CC offer advice which may be worth looking at. See

Steve Goswell - see link

http://cicassoc.ning.com/group/cicsseekinginvestment/forum/topics/grants-for-your-cic

RSS

Groups

From Funding Central

Events

© 2019   Created by John Mulkerrin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service