CIC Association

Serving Community Enterprise

James Macfarlane's Discussions (82)

Discussions Replied To (75) Replies Latest Activity

"You can generally assign the partnership's debt to the CIC but you would need permis…"

James Macfarlane replied on Wednesday to Can you convert to a CIC if you were a partnership?

5 on Wednesday
Reply by John Mulkerrin

"Hi Peter The word "convert" is misleading. What happens is you would incorporate a C…"

James Macfarlane replied on Tuesday to Can you convert to a CIC if you were a partnership?

5 on Wednesday
Reply by John Mulkerrin

"Yes, that's correct. Only claim as much of your grant as you are in a position to sp…"

James Macfarlane replied Nov 13 to CIC and the tax situation

3 on Tuesday
Reply by John Mulkerrin

"Hi Suzanne, if you have an accountant or a solicitor, they will usually let you use…"

James Macfarlane replied Nov 13 to Registered Address for CIC

2 Nov 13
Reply by Suzanne Mark

"Hi Emma A CIC is a type of company, which (in the simplest sense) is a group of peop…"

James Macfarlane replied Oct 16 to Who is a subscriber. HELP

4 Oct 16
Reply by Emma

"Subscribers are the people who sign the memorandum of association and agree to becom…"

James Macfarlane replied Oct 16 to Who is a subscriber. HELP

4 Oct 16
Reply by Emma

"Hi Trevor Directors voting rights will be the same in a CLG/CLS. Members/shareholder…"

James Macfarlane replied Jul 25 to Re: Trevor Saunders - Setting up a CIC. Ltd by shares or guarantee?

2 Jul 25
Reply by James Macfarlane

"Hi Cordeillia Just to check I understand the situation correctly, it this right? 1…"

James Macfarlane replied May 14 to Can I be a director and run projects?

2 May 16
Reply by Miss Cordeillia Cooper

"Hi Tracey Depending on where you are in the country, there should be a social enterp…"

James Macfarlane replied Apr 17 to Guidance in filling out a CIC application

1 Apr 17
Reply by James Macfarlane

"Hi Eleanor See my reply to Vicky above. The register of members is something you mus…"

James Macfarlane replied Apr 7 to How do I add members with companies house?

13 Apr 7
Reply by Eleanor Lisney

RSS

Groups

From Funding Central

Events

© 2017   Created by John Mulkerrin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service