CIC Association

Serving Community Enterprise

James Macfarlane's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (91) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Emily I'm happy to have a quick look if you can either upload here as a file or s…"

James Macfarlane replied 6 hours ago to Changing articles of association and number of directors

7 3 hours ago
Reply by emily woldon

"An alternative is to pass a special resolution with the following text and the new a…"

James Macfarlane replied 15 hours ago to Changing articles of association and number of directors

7 3 hours ago
Reply by emily woldon

"I've copied below an example resolution to amend the articles: [COMPANY NUMBER] S…"

James Macfarlane replied 15 hours ago to Changing articles of association and number of directors

7 3 hours ago
Reply by emily woldon

"Hi Emily Yes, a CIC can change its articles of association. This is done by special…"

7 3 hours ago
Reply by emily woldon

"My understanding of SITR is that it's only for individuals (income tax and capital g…"

James Macfarlane replied on Tuesday to CIC Benefits for Commercial Companies

3 on Tuesday
Reply by James Macfarlane

"I'm not aware of any corporation tax relief for donations to CICs. Have a look at so…"

James Macfarlane replied Dec 4 to CIC Benefits for Commercial Companies

3 on Tuesday

"Hi Sophie I agree with Jemma. For director's duties, see https://www.gov.uk/guidance…"

James Macfarlane replied Nov 23 to From 1 director to 3...

3 Nov 23

"Hi Beverley My advice is to go with a CIC limited by guarantee. CICs with shares are…"

James Macfarlane replied May 1 to Trying to decide which type of CIC would be best for use

2 May 1
Reply by Beverley Smith

"I am not sure what you mean by a "single director/member version" but the model arti…"

James Macfarlane replied Feb 20 to Amending Articles of Association for 1 Director and 1 Member

3 Feb 20
Reply by Ariane Mercurius-Taylor

"1. Probably, but remember that your activities will have a knock-on effect on the wi…"

James Macfarlane replied Feb 7 to Professional Body as a CIC

4 Feb 9
Reply by Ariane Mercurius-Taylor

RSS

Groups

From Funding Central

Events

© 2018   Created by John Mulkerrin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service