CIC Association

Serving Community Enterprise

James Macfarlane's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Cordeillia Just to check I understand the situation correctly, it this right? 1…"

James Macfarlane replied May 14 to Can I be a director and run projects?

2 May 16
Reply by Miss Cordeillia Cooper

"Hi Tracey Depending on where you are in the country, there should be a social enterp…"

James Macfarlane replied Apr 17 to Guidance in filling out a CIC application

1 Apr 17
Reply by James Macfarlane

"Hi Eleanor See my reply to Vicky above. The register of members is something you mus…"

James Macfarlane replied Apr 7 to How do I add members with companies house?

13 Apr 7
Reply by Eleanor Lisney

"Hi Eleanor If they are no longer interested, they will have to resign as members bef…"

James Macfarlane replied Apr 7 to How do I add members with companies house?

13 Apr 7
Reply by Eleanor Lisney

"Yes, the model CIC36 form is very cluttered. You can just delete the words "communit…"

James Macfarlane replied Apr 7 to A CIC Limited by Guarantee.

5 Apr 7
Reply by Sister Ashley Williams

"If you are looking for grant funders you will probably need more than one director.…"

James Macfarlane replied Apr 6 to A CIC Limited by Guarantee.

5 Apr 7
Reply by Sister Ashley Williams

"That sounds possible. Practically, it's probably better for all directors to be UK b…"

James Macfarlane replied Feb 22 to Can an International person be an Executive Director

3 Feb 22

"Hi Nicola As far as I'm aware there is no requirement for a company director to be a…"

James Macfarlane replied Feb 22 to Can an International person be an Executive Director

3 Feb 22

"Glad we could help out anyway."

James Macfarlane replied Feb 9 to Just registered a CIC limited by guarantee and need some advice!!

7 Feb 9

"Yes, that does sound dodgy. All assets are 'locked' in a CIC and must only be used f…"

James Macfarlane replied Feb 9 to Just registered a CIC limited by guarantee and need some advice!!

7 Feb 9

RSS

Groups

From Funding Central

Events

© 2017   Created by John Mulkerrin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service