CIC Association

Serving Community Enterprise

James Macfarlane's Discussions (107)

Discussions Replied To (99) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, it was straighforward enough. One potential trouble may be the limited number o…"

James Macfarlane replied Nov 12 to Bank account appropriate for a CIC

4 Nov 16
Reply by Pete Scott

"I've used The Co-operative Bank in the past for a CIC. https://www.co-operativebank.…"

James Macfarlane replied Nov 11 to Bank account appropriate for a CIC

4 Nov 16
Reply by Pete Scott

"Hi Tanya You said you'd registered as a sole trader. Was this with HMRC? You can't "…"

James Macfarlane replied Jul 22 to Which set up?

4 Jul 22
Reply by James Macfarlane

"Hi Tanya Have a look at the step-by-step guidance on setting up a CIC at https://www…"

James Macfarlane replied Jul 22 to Which set up?

4 Jul 22

"Hi The mobile version of this site works fine for me (and is what I'm using now).…"

James Macfarlane replied Feb 27 to First Post

1 Feb 27

"Yes, of course"

James Macfarlane replied Dec 11, 2018 to Changing articles of association and number of directors

13 Dec 11, 2018

"Hi Emily All changes need to be approved by special resolution, you can't just tidy…"

James Macfarlane replied Dec 10, 2018 to Changing articles of association and number of directors

13 Dec 11, 2018

"Hi Emily Article 15.2 sets the quorum for directors' meetings at 2 but article 12 ta…"

James Macfarlane replied Dec 10, 2018 to Changing articles of association and number of directors

13 Dec 11, 2018

"Hi Emily I'm happy to have a quick look if you can either upload here as a file or s…"

13 Dec 11, 2018

"An alternative is to pass a special resolution with the following text and the new a…"

James Macfarlane replied Dec 9, 2018 to Changing articles of association and number of directors

13 Dec 11, 2018

RSS

Groups

From Funding Central

Events

© 2019   Created by John Mulkerrin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service