CIC Association

Serving Community Enterprise

Mike Shamash's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Susan .. will need your email - you can get me via http://www.thepeoplespower.co.uk/…"

Mike Shamash replied Sep 5, 2012 to 1 Director for a CIC - Help needed with Articles of Association

35 Aug 22, 2018
Reply by Nathanael Lewis

"Hi Susan will email a copy of my articles over to you - they are just an adaption of…"

Mike Shamash replied Sep 5, 2012 to 1 Director for a CIC - Help needed with Articles of Association

35 Aug 22, 2018
Reply by Nathanael Lewis

"Hi all I can confirm that Heidi helped us get our structure sorted and can also say…"

Mike Shamash replied Apr 24, 2012 to 1 Director for a CIC - Help needed with Articles of Association

35 Aug 22, 2018
Reply by Nathanael Lewis

"maybe we could ask existing CICs if they would be prepared tolet others see their CI…"

Mike Shamash replied Apr 22, 2012 to 1 Director for a CIC - Help needed with Articles of Association

35 Aug 22, 2018
Reply by Nathanael Lewis

"Hi Angie have sent you our articles - hope they are useful to you best mike "

Mike Shamash replied Apr 19, 2012 to 1 Director for a CIC - Help needed with Articles of Association

35 Aug 22, 2018
Reply by Nathanael Lewis

"Hi Angie You can download ours - its thePeoplesPower CIC - these have been adapted…"

Mike Shamash replied Apr 19, 2012 to 1 Director for a CIC - Help needed with Articles of Association

35 Aug 22, 2018
Reply by Nathanael Lewis

"CIC conversion successful!  thePeoplesPower is now officially a CIC"

Mike Shamash replied Dec 19, 2011 to Recommendations requested for assistance with converting Ltd company to CIC

3 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Mike Shamash

"Thanks John I'll call Heidi Tomorrow ... will probably call you too!   best   mike  "

Mike Shamash replied Nov 29, 2011 to Recommendations requested for assistance with converting Ltd company to CIC

3 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Mike Shamash

RSS

Groups

From Funding Central

Events

© 2019   Created by John Mulkerrin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service