CIC Association

Serving Community Enterprise

All Discussions Tagged 'CIC' (8)

← Back to Setting up a CIC
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are CIC's exempt from needing to register with the ICO

I am working on terms and conditions and other features to try and get the CIC on a good legal footing before we really start up and came u…

Started by Nathanael Lewis

2 Jan 16
Reply by Nathanael Lewis

Board of Directors

Hi everyone, I'm new to this group, so apologies if my question has already been answered somewhere along the line.  Does anyone know if ha…

Started by Mottie Omideyi-Akapo

3 Oct 6, 2016
Reply by James Macfarlane

Setting up a CIC children's Theatre Company

Hey guys Im new on here and are currently turning my sole trader idea of a Children's theatre company to a CIC limited by Guarentee with th…

Started by Samantha Hough

10 Apr 24, 2015
Reply by John Mulkerrin

Sweat equity / buying the biz on converting from sole trader to CIC

Hi folks This is my first post. I'm extremely grateful for this resource and community. I've been spending many hours on this and I've hit…

Started by Martin Grimshaw

7 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by Martin Grimshaw

Starting a CIC - Property advice?

Hello, I would like some advice on a social enterprise/cic I want to start-up. I want to utilize the mass amounts of local artistic talent…

Started by Nisha Rose

0 Aug 20, 2014

New CIC - is it the right entity for me?

Hi all, So new around here, it hurts! Firstly let me say how pleased I am to find this veritable cornucopia of useful information, it's ver…

Started by Nigel Hancock

2 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by David E Alexander

IN01 form

Hello my name is Alex and I am setting up a CIC with my unincorporated organization IC Visual Lab. Our remit is to support the development…

Started by Alejandro Acin

3 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Alejandro Acin

IN01 form

Hello my name is Alex and I am setting up a CIC with my unincorporated organization IC Visual Lab. Our remit is to support the development…

Started by Alejandro Acin

1 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by John Mulkerrin

RSS

Groups

From Funding Central

Events

© 2019   Created by John Mulkerrin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service