CIC Association

Serving Community Enterprise

Ask the members (91)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cheque Fraud on CIC`s

Hello. I have just been the subject of cheque fraud for the third time 2013/2014 and again last week.    Our CIC34`s and signed accounts a…

Started by Clair Teresa Hobson

2 Mar 20, 2018
Reply by Clair Teresa Hobson

Can a conventional Ltd Co be a CIC Director?

We work with communities to prepare plans to improve places. We do this as a "conventional" Ltd Co. We now want to form a CIC to put the pl…

Started by Steve Kemp

1 Mar 15, 2018
Reply by John Mulkerrin

CICs using Sociocracy

We are setting up a CIC and we use Sociocracy as a governance and decision making structure: we are in the process of amending our articles…

Started by Eilidh McKay

1 Feb 20, 2018
Reply by John Mulkerrin

from LTD to CIC

hi guys i'm new to this community and I ma trying to find out who has switched from LTD company  to CIC and what the process involves - wha…

Started by simona barbieri

1 Feb 20, 2018
Reply by John Mulkerrin

CIC grant funding - which type of company best?

I am considering forming a CIC for a social enterprise I am starting which will generate funds by offering video production services to cha…

Started by Paul Mustardé

1 Jan 30, 2018
Reply by John Mulkerrin

New CIC application

Hi all, I am a new member to CIC Association. Thanks for accepting my application for membership.  The CIC I propose (not yet submitted) is…

Started by Sue Westwood

2 Jan 11, 2018
Reply by Sue Westwood

Making public toilets pay

Our CIC manages two sets of public toilets which lose money. Has anyone found how to make public loos cost-effective? Any ideas would be we…

Started by Allan Craig Muirhead

0 Jan 10, 2018

CRM for CICs

Any advice on good CRM systems to use - we are a very small CIC but thinking that using a CRM system for our beneficiaries, partners, refer…

Started by Claire Hunt

4 Jan 8, 2018
Reply by Kevin Field

CIC Registered Office

Hi All, I am about to complete the form to register the CIC but right now I do not have an office because it is only the beginning and do n…

Started by CDKM

1 Nov 13, 2017
Reply by Suzanne Mark

Indemnity Bonds

Hello! We are a small CIC in Derby.  We've recently been offered a place on a delivery framework by Derby City Council, but they want us to…

Started by Philippa Buchanan

2 Nov 6, 2017
Reply by Philippa Buchanan

RSS

Groups

From Funding Central

Events

© 2019   Created by John Mulkerrin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service