CIC Association

Serving Community Enterprise

Funding (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Has anyone had council funding for their CIC?

Hi one of the groups I'm part of is talking about becoming a CIC but they have heard rumours that councils will not allocate funding to CIC…

Started by Tracy Braybrook

4 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Setti Mulari

unit3sixty CIC limited gains Local Authority funding

No Description

Started by Gavin Pardoe

2 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by John Mulkerrin

Arts Council transfers trading arm to CIC to get BIG funding

Arts Council England is to wind up its subsidiary ArtCo Trading and transfer its services into a new community interest company, so it can…

Started by Geof Cox

0 May 17, 2013

cic as charity of the year

Hi all, i'm in the nice position that a local company wants to have my cic as his companies, charity of the year,  i was just wondering if…

Started by Ashley adam Walton

2 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Ashley adam Walton

Member / co-signatory required.

We need an unrelated person to co-sign cheques. A requirement of potential funding. Apparently this cannot be done by our accountant. Any i…

Started by Paul Gill

1 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Paul Gill

Help for CIC dance event

commissioning a celebrity dance Artist.   At the end of the event the children would meet a member of the dance artist’s crew featured in t…

Started by Lois Devlin

0 Mar 5, 2012

Advice

Hello, we are currently working towards producing our final draft of our Business Plan, we would appreciate any advice regarding Funding op…

Started by Michael Kerr

0 Feb 15, 2012

CIC Bonds Series 1- Register your interest

As part of our ongoing work to develop products and services for the CIC community, we are pleased to announce the first pilot CIC Bonds, a…

Started by John Mulkerrin

26 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Michelle Folkes

Dividend cap

Hi,I am thinking of setting up a CIC, as I believe it would best suit my plans, but before I do so, I would like to enquire on a certain to…

Started by Milan Pastor

4 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Alastair Irvine

Creative workshop funding availability/options

I am trying to get funding to start a creative workshop in Halton Cheshire. I have been trying to find the right people to approach to ca…

Started by Stephen

2 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Adrian Dwyer

RSS

Groups

From Funding Central

Events

© 2021   Created by John Mulkerrin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service