CIC Association

Serving Community Enterprise

Introduce yourself (105)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Guess I should say hi

Hi   Ok I have said it.   Steve (thats me) is new to CIC world but has been a trustee of a number of charities. I also ran my own business…

Started by Steve Blake

0 Jun 22, 2010

Just for KICS

Hi, We are a small festival society, (Kilsyth International Carnival Society) founded as KICS in 2003 by three friends, that decided to inc…

Started by Rob Kay

6 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Rob Kay

To CIC or not to CIC?

Hello everyone   I'm new here and researching whether a CIC is the best vehicle for an organisation that I will be forming with a number of…

Started by Chris Ballinger

4 May 14, 2010
Reply by Chris Ballinger

Social Enterprise and Media

Hi all,I am new here and I am just in the process of setting up a CIC centered around Social Well Being in particular around Infants and mo…

Started by Johann Taljaard

0 Apr 9, 2010

Introduction

Hi to community members,   I would like to introduce myself.  I am an accountant and until recently have worked for a  number of organisati…

Started by David William Eadie

2 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by David William Eadie

Introducing HumAnima CIC

Hello Everybody, I'm very new to the site and excited by this new prospect of sharing ideas and information. HumAnima CIC is currently in…

Started by Kathryn Kimbley

0 Dec 28, 2009

Fundamental Coaching CiC

Vision to deliver professional services design world renowned sport and activity programmes that are tailor made for the verifying needs of…

Started by Kieran Fletcher

0 Dec 15, 2009

Virtual Accountants!

I may be abusing this network as the help I want is not CIC-specific. The question is whether anyone knows of any web-based accountants (an…

Started by Geof Cox

0 Sep 15, 2009

Monitoring and Evaluation with Belake CIC

Belake CIC is a capacity building organisation that was created to support charities and social enterprises improve their monitoring, evalu…

Started by Stephen Long

0 Sep 10, 2009

Doing the right thing, by other people

Thought you'd enjoy this from TED talks http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/barry_schwartz_on_our_loss_of_wisdom.html

Started by Jeff Mowatt

0 Feb 17, 2009

RSS

Groups

From Funding Central

Events

© 2019   Created by John Mulkerrin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service