CIC Association

Serving Community Enterprise

Introduce yourself (105)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CIC success stories

Hi everyone, I'm writing a blog post about CICs - explaining the structure and why they are great for social business. I would love to inc…

Started by Leanne Ford

1 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by John Mulkerrin

Help please

Hi I run (and have been for some years now) performance arts projects in the community, focussing on integrated groups of people with and w…

Started by Steve Mitchell

2 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by Steve Mitchell

Asset Lock

The concept of an asset lock was one of the original badges of being a CIC.....but I have come across registered CIC's without one. I tried…

Started by Dick Maule FCA

1 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by John Mulkerrin

newby 2nd time around

Hi all Just to introduce myself.  I joined CIC Association a couple of years ago and got some great advice from John Mulkerrin about starti…

Started by sharon Needham

0 Feb 16, 2016

Do you need help with your Insurance obligations

Hi - my name is Tim Cooper. I have recently established Communities Insurance Brokers as a CIC to serve the charity, voluntary and non-prof…

Started by Tim Cooper

3 Feb 4, 2016
Reply by Pete Scott

LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT - GLASGOW & AYRSHIRE (& beyond!)

Workshops, training courses, seminars, coaching encounters, e-learning, counselling, all forms of personal and professional development. I'…

Started by MICHAEL JOSEPH MCHUGH

0 Jan 28, 2016

funding

Hi can way one help us on getting funding for our Cic we want to build a respite sanctuary for mental health suffers

Started by emma hutton

0 Oct 25, 2015

CIC structure, advise please.

Hi, I'm new in town and I hope someone can answer a question for me. But first, thank you for allowing me to join, I think this is the exac…

Started by Hattie Hasan

4 Apr 22, 2015
Reply by Hattie Hasan

funding assistance.

Hi I have recently set up a CIC. We are called the Funeral Funding Service CIC. We assist families that have little or no income access gov…

Started by Nick Davis

0 Apr 21, 2015

Looking for Food Oriented CIC

Hello everyone, We are looking for a food oriented CIC to help us package our herbal teas. If you are interested in exploring this opportun…

Started by Nick Wilson

0 Mar 26, 2015

RSS

Groups

From Funding Central

Events

© 2019   Created by John Mulkerrin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service