CIC Association

Serving Community Enterprise

Introduce yourself (105)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

the sanctuary-A Christian CIC promoting Traidcraft.

Jews for jesus have some good ideas, when it comes to engaging people with Faith.We are working towards a relationship with the JPII legacy…

Started by patrick buckley

5 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by patrick buckley

A Community Interest Company has won the National Market Towns Award

miEnterprise CIC wins National Market Towns Award... We were all amazed recently that the government changed the law specifically to enable…

Started by Geof Cox

0 Oct 18, 2010

ProDomus Partnership CIC - Support For People Who Require Flexible Working Conditions

Hi All, My name is Becky Hurd, I'm 34 years old and I have Parkinson's Disease. Right, now that's out of the way allow me to tell you how h…

Started by Becky Hurd

2 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by John Mulkerrin

Social housing & associated infrastructure.

Hi I have recently joined the CIC association and hope to gain much from the experience of other members. I am working to develop a social…

Started by Stephen McMurrough

2 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Stephen McMurrough

should pubs become community interest companies?

interesting argument from the Institute of Public Policy Research recently about pubs being able to become CICs - http://bit.ly/atKjkx   re…

Started by Adrian Ashton

14 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Adrian Ashton

CIC Sub Group in Norfolk

Hi Folks   Anyone else like to join a cic group in Norfolk?   We have a number of CIC's up here and I will be writining to them in the next…

Started by Steve Blake

0 Jul 7, 2010

Forum event at Can Mezzanine 5th July

Just to let everyone know that I will be at this event for CICs on so do come with your thoughts questions and ideas CIC Regulator

Started by Sara Burgess

0 Jun 28, 2010

Introduction of a New Boy

Hello.I'm one of five directors of a CIC set up to bring broadband into our rural Devon village.  After more than 3 years of BT's lack of i…

Started by John Maguire

4 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by John Maguire

The Big Give

One of our volunteers suggested we register on the Big Give website, but when I looked I found it was just for charities. It seems this is…

Started by Debbie La-Haye

1 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Steve Blake

Hi from me

I am a Director of the same CIC that Steve Blake is a Director of and have been working with him and our other two directors towards our re…

Started by Paul Weaver

1 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by John Mulkerrin

RSS

Groups

From Funding Central

Events

© 2019   Created by John Mulkerrin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service