CIC Association

Serving Community Enterprise

Introduce yourself (105)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Setting up a CIC,

Hi I am Megan, I am setting up a CIC and I have no clue really on what it all means. I would like to offer Children activities in my commun…

Started by megan middleton

5 May 13, 2017
Reply by Martin Hayes

Adding non-exec director

Is it possible to appoint a current employee as a non-exec director of our CIC?

Started by Catherine Fairholm

1 Mar 27, 2017
Reply by John Mulkerrin

Memorandum and Articles i

Hi our mem and articles of association need reviewing and updating to add information regarding assests that are now owned by the CiC, are…

Started by Mark Peters

0 Mar 12, 2017

Canterbury Shakespeare Festival

Hi everyone We are the Canterbury Shakespeare Festival, and we are in the process of setting up as a CIC. I am working on the IN01 and CIC…

Started by Andrew J Chamberlain

0 Nov 28, 2016

Are gifts taxed as income?

Sorry, me again. If a CIC is given musical instruments for the children to practice on is this considered income and taxed at 20% ? I notic…

Started by Louise poor

0 Nov 1, 2016

Hello from Bournemouth

Hi, Im Jeff and Im in the early stages of setting up a CIC to run a  wellbeing centre in Bournemouth. My goal is to be able to offer client…

Started by Jeff Morton

2 Sep 5, 2016
Reply by L Robson

CIC Start-up Help! Individual

Hello, I am looking for any form of advice,help on how to edit the article of association and memo as I am starting the CIC as an individua…

Started by Namukolo Claire

7 Jul 7, 2016
Reply by Namukolo Claire

Stat accounts

I am submitting our first set of stat accounts, it is our first time,, can anyone advise what forms I need I have the set of accounts and t…

Started by Kevin Morland

0 Apr 2, 2016

Directors and salary

Dear all, Many thanks for advice, another question... If I create a CIC limited by guarantee, and I am the director and sole worker (one ma…

Started by Roman kozlowski

3 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Roman kozlowski

help!!!!

Hi John me again, These are the following information we need help with, if possible: We are trying to complete forms IN01 for a community…

Started by Minet Masho

2 Mar 23, 2016
Reply by Minet Masho

RSS

Groups

From Funding Central

Events

© 2019   Created by John Mulkerrin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service