CIC Association

Serving Community Enterprise

Introduce yourself (103)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ProDomus Partnership CIC - Support For People Who Require Flexible Working Conditions

Hi All, My name is Becky Hurd, I'm 34 years old and I have Parkinson's Disease. Right, now that's out of the way allow me to tell you how h…

Started by Becky Hurd

2 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by John Mulkerrin

Social housing & associated infrastructure.

Hi I have recently joined the CIC association and hope to gain much from the experience of other members. I am working to develop a social…

Started by Stephen McMurrough

2 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Stephen McMurrough

should pubs become community interest companies?

interesting argument from the Institute of Public Policy Research recently about pubs being able to become CICs - http://bit.ly/atKjkx   re…

Started by Adrian Ashton

14 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Adrian Ashton

CIC Sub Group in Norfolk

Hi Folks   Anyone else like to join a cic group in Norfolk?   We have a number of CIC's up here and I will be writining to them in the next…

Started by Steve Blake

0 Jul 7, 2010

Forum event at Can Mezzanine 5th July

Just to let everyone know that I will be at this event for CICs on so do come with your thoughts questions and ideas CIC Regulator

Started by Sara Burgess

0 Jun 28, 2010

Introduction of a New Boy

Hello.I'm one of five directors of a CIC set up to bring broadband into our rural Devon village.  After more than 3 years of BT's lack of i…

Started by John Maguire

4 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by John Maguire

The Big Give

One of our volunteers suggested we register on the Big Give website, but when I looked I found it was just for charities. It seems this is…

Started by Debbie La-Haye

1 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Steve Blake

Hi from me

I am a Director of the same CIC that Steve Blake is a Director of and have been working with him and our other two directors towards our re…

Started by Paul Weaver

1 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by John Mulkerrin

Guess I should say hi

Hi   Ok I have said it.   Steve (thats me) is new to CIC world but has been a trustee of a number of charities. I also ran my own business…

Started by Steve Blake

0 Jun 22, 2010

Just for KICS

Hi, We are a small festival society, (Kilsyth International Carnival Society) founded as KICS in 2003 by three friends, that decided to inc…

Started by Rob Kay

6 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Rob Kay

RSS

From Funding Central

Events

© 2019   Created by John Mulkerrin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service