CIC Association

Serving Community Enterprise

Introduce yourself (106)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

funding assistance.

Hi I have recently set up a CIC. We are called the Funeral Funding Service CIC. We assist families that have little or no income access gov…

Started by Nick Davis

0 Apr 21, 2015

Looking for Food Oriented CIC

Hello everyone, We are looking for a food oriented CIC to help us package our herbal teas. If you are interested in exploring this opportun…

Started by Nick Wilson

0 Mar 26, 2015

Just received CIC status

My company is Still Walking - the idea is to encourage walking in different areas of the city, and to get people involved in creating new w…

Started by Ben Waddington

0 Feb 11, 2015

Bank charges

Has anyone out there managed to get free banking. Our bank regards us as a business not a charity, and now after the two year initial perio…

Started by John Trevor Roberts

5 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by John Trevor Roberts

Innovation in charity retail.

Hi everyone,my wife and i are currently setting up a CIC which deals with an innovation to the world of charity retail.Would anybody have a…

Started by Eamonn j OCallaghan

1 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by John Mulkerrin

CICs as 'family businesses'

Do you consider your CIC to be a 'family business'? We've defined a family business as "A business organization in which decision-making is…

Started by Gareth Hart

0 Oct 28, 2014

People who are the BOX!

Hi Everyone, We have access to lots of redundant office furniture. We are looking to hear from all you bright sparks out there on what to d…

Started by David Higginson

0 Sep 3, 2014

Hello from Complete Forensics C.I.C.

Hi Everyone, Thanks for the add to this great site.Just to let you know we have been selected as one of the countries 100 small businesses…

Started by Gary Howard

0 Aug 19, 2014

How do we start? Establishing our CIC

Hi everyone, my partner and i are very excited about setting up our CIC. However, i guess as is always the case we are nervous about making…

Started by David

1 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by John Mulkerrin

Start-up mentoring

Does anyone know if there is business start-up support available to new CICs.

Started by Rebecca Stewart

0 Dec 12, 2013

RSS

Groups

From Funding Central

Events

© 2020   Created by John Mulkerrin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service