CIC Association

Serving Community Enterprise

Introduce yourself (111)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

should pubs become community interest companies?

interesting argument from the Institute of Public Policy Research recently about pubs being able to become CICs - http://bit.ly/atKjkx   re…

Started by Adrian Ashton

14 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Adrian Ashton

CIC Sub Group in Norfolk

Hi Folks   Anyone else like to join a cic group in Norfolk?   We have a number of CIC's up here and I will be writining to them in the next…

Started by Steve Blake

0 Jul 7, 2010

Forum event at Can Mezzanine 5th July

Just to let everyone know that I will be at this event for CICs on so do come with your thoughts questions and ideas CIC Regulator

Started by Sara Burgess

0 Jun 28, 2010

Introduction of a New Boy

Hello.I'm one of five directors of a CIC set up to bring broadband into our rural Devon village.  After more than 3 years of BT's lack of i…

Started by John Maguire

4 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by John Maguire

The Big Give

One of our volunteers suggested we register on the Big Give website, but when I looked I found it was just for charities. It seems this is…

Started by Debbie La-Haye

1 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Steve Blake

Hi from me

I am a Director of the same CIC that Steve Blake is a Director of and have been working with him and our other two directors towards our re…

Started by Paul Weaver

1 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by John Mulkerrin

Guess I should say hi

Hi   Ok I have said it.   Steve (thats me) is new to CIC world but has been a trustee of a number of charities. I also ran my own business…

Started by Steve Blake

0 Jun 22, 2010

Just for KICS

Hi, We are a small festival society, (Kilsyth International Carnival Society) founded as KICS in 2003 by three friends, that decided to inc…

Started by Rob Kay

6 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Rob Kay

To CIC or not to CIC?

Hello everyone   I'm new here and researching whether a CIC is the best vehicle for an organisation that I will be forming with a number of…

Started by Chris Ballinger

4 May 14, 2010
Reply by Chris Ballinger

Social Enterprise and Media

Hi all,I am new here and I am just in the process of setting up a CIC centered around Social Well Being in particular around Infants and mo…

Started by Johann Taljaard

0 Apr 9, 2010

RSS

Groups

From Funding Central

Events

© 2021   Created by John Mulkerrin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service