CIC Association

Serving Community Enterprise

Introduce yourself (111)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Introduction

Hi, I run a CIC siting textile and shoe banks to support community projects. We usually site the bank at a community centre for example to…

Started by Jenny Rayner

0 Mar 10, 2011

Are CICs 'not-for-profit'?

I've been invited onto the expert panel for The Guardian's Live Q&A Session on employee-owned social enterprise at 1pm this Thursday.On…

Started by Geof Cox

9 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by michelle jones

Introduction

Hi,   I'm new to the CIC Association, but not to CIC's, as we have helped to register well over 100 companies as CIC's. Looking to see what…

Started by Robin Phillips

11 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Robin Phillips

DAVID CAMERON'S IDEA OF BS BANK? (!) DO YOU THINK IT WILL MAKE ANY DISCERNABLE DIFFERENCE?

I'm not sure about the BIG SOCIETY thing at all anyway, let alone the 'BS' Bank! Is this a virtual or real bank?? Banks will in all probabl…

Started by Terri Hills

0 Feb 14, 2011

CIC rate relief

I have heard that some Councils treat CICs as they do charities and give rate relief on business/shop premises etc. Is there any legislatio…

Started by Moira Lockitt

1 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by John Mulkerrin

Introduction to Jonathan Lloyd and Calm Minds

Hi - I would like to introduce myself and my new CIC. I am Jonathan Lloyd, I am an Insurance Broker with 25 years (plus) experience - I am…

Started by Jonathan Lloyd

0 Jan 12, 2011

the sanctuary-A Christian CIC promoting Traidcraft.

Jews for jesus have some good ideas, when it comes to engaging people with Faith.We are working towards a relationship with the JPII legacy…

Started by patrick buckley

5 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by patrick buckley

A Community Interest Company has won the National Market Towns Award

miEnterprise CIC wins National Market Towns Award... We were all amazed recently that the government changed the law specifically to enable…

Started by Geof Cox

0 Oct 18, 2010

ProDomus Partnership CIC - Support For People Who Require Flexible Working Conditions

Hi All, My name is Becky Hurd, I'm 34 years old and I have Parkinson's Disease. Right, now that's out of the way allow me to tell you how h…

Started by Becky Hurd

2 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by John Mulkerrin

Social housing & associated infrastructure.

Hi I have recently joined the CIC association and hope to gain much from the experience of other members. I am working to develop a social…

Started by Stephen McMurrough

2 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Stephen McMurrough

RSS

Groups

From Funding Central

Events

© 2021   Created by John Mulkerrin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service