CIC Association

Serving Community Enterprise

Adrian Ashton's Discussions (103)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"hi John et al, conscious that things have seemed a tad quiet regarding the Associat…"

Adrian Ashton replied Nov 24, 2010 to Transition Plans- Draft CIC Association Memo and Arts

24 Nov 25, 2010
Reply by John Mulkerrin

"might be useful to tap into some of the expertise and knowledge that's on offer from…"

Adrian Ashton replied Nov 24, 2010 to CIC Bonds - NESTA's Big Society Finance Fund for Big Society Bank Pilots

1 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by Adrian Ashton

"the only thing I'd add to John's comments here Patrick is that you consider how yoru…"

Adrian Ashton replied Oct 21, 2010 to the sanctuary-A Christian CIC promoting Traidcraft.

5 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by patrick buckley

"hi James in answer to the question in your title, I added a post in the forums in J…"

Adrian Ashton replied Oct 7, 2010 to Cooperative or CIC?

1 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Adrian Ashton

"hi Robert - sounds like you're a CIC limited by shares by your reference to varying…"

Adrian Ashton replied Sep 25, 2010 to CIC - Management committee?

6 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Robert Beckford

"hi Becky, not sure if you already know about them, but I'd image that ProDumus Part…"

Adrian Ashton replied Sep 23, 2010 to ProDomus Partnership CIC - Support For People Who Require Flexible Working Conditions

2 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by John Mulkerrin

"hi kathryn - I was interviewed a few years back on CICs and I'm told that they becam…"

Adrian Ashton replied Sep 19, 2010 to Recommended Reading

1 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by Adrian Ashton

"John - sounds like this meeting is going to need to cover a whole range of issues...…"

Adrian Ashton replied Jul 28, 2010 to Developing (social) impact reporting tools for CICs

5 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by John Mulkerrin

"thanks Heidi - I guess my interest in looking at what John refered to as 'open sourc…"

Adrian Ashton replied Jul 28, 2010 to Developing (social) impact reporting tools for CICs

5 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by John Mulkerrin

"hi Active4Life, the Lottery (along with just about all grant making bodies) like to…"

Adrian Ashton replied Jul 22, 2010 to CIC - Management committee?

6 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Robert Beckford

RSS

Groups

From Funding Central

Events

© 2019   Created by John Mulkerrin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service