CIC Association

Serving Community Enterprise

John Mulkerrin's Discussions (933)

Discussions Replied To (255) Replies Latest Activity

"Indeed, I think a detailed letter from them into the CIC Regulator would be best. C…"

John Mulkerrin replied Feb 21 to CIC to LTD ethical?

6 Feb 21
Reply by Mark Trotter

"IE: Just passing the existing surplus to their community of interest and not the val…"

John Mulkerrin replied Feb 20 to CIC to LTD ethical?

6 Feb 21
Reply by Mark Trotter

"Hmm, the value of the contracts constitute a transfer of asset so that would have to…"

John Mulkerrin replied Feb 20 to CIC to LTD ethical?

6 Feb 21
Reply by Mark Trotter

"Thank all of you, I pride myself on spotting them on the way in so apologies this on…"

John Mulkerrin replied Feb 16 to Phishing scam??????

5 Feb 17
Reply by Maria Grace

"Thanks Keith He's been removed from the network, we try really hard to ensure we get…"

John Mulkerrin replied Feb 16 to Phishing scam??????

5 Feb 17
Reply by Maria Grace

"I was referring to tt-exchange. We've made numerous attempts to get on different cha…"

John Mulkerrin replied Feb 5 to Is there a register of Community Interest Companies?

3 Feb 5
Reply by John Mulkerrin

"Hi Kevin There is a register of CICs that is held by the CIC Regulator.  The latest…"

John Mulkerrin replied Feb 5 to Is there a register of Community Interest Companies?

3 Feb 5
Reply by John Mulkerrin

"@Bakare Yes it is the AOA"

John Mulkerrin replied Jan 29 to The Regulators' Model constitutions for community interest companies:

5 Jan 29
Reply by John Mulkerrin

"On this thread would be best. A general point to note when discussing with legal ad…"

John Mulkerrin replied Jan 17 to CIC adding charity trauma!

8 Jan 24
Reply by Sharon Needham

"Will the Charity own the CIC?  What is the service that isnt available elsewhere? Fr…"

John Mulkerrin replied Jan 16 to CIC adding charity trauma!

8 Jan 24
Reply by Sharon Needham

RSS

Groups

From Funding Central

Events

© 2019   Created by John Mulkerrin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service