CIC Association

Serving Community Enterprise

Jeff Mowatt's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"OK John, I get the (new) picture.   If renewable energy projects take your interest,…"

Jeff Mowatt replied Aug 23, 2011 to Is the dividend cap now optional?

7 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Gareth Hart

"Hi Jenny, I took the survey. What I didn't see there were any questions about produc…"

Jeff Mowatt replied Jun 1, 2011 to Use of open access research

2 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Jenny Shaw

"It's even better than you think in the general context of business investing in comm…"

Jeff Mowatt replied Apr 20, 2011 to how CICs are changing company law around the world...

2 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Jeff Mowatt

"We're In a similar position Diana and due to illness I'd let my book-keeping  lapse…"

Jeff Mowatt replied Mar 20, 2011 to Tax return

10 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Alastair Irvine

"In the light of recent events, quite remarkable. Last week Harvard Business Review p…"

Jeff Mowatt replied Jan 29, 2011 to how was it for you? (the last 5 years that is...)

5 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Jeff Mowatt

"Geof, They are 'profit for purpose' in our perception and the case for using this ap…"

Jeff Mowatt replied Jan 28, 2011 to Are CICs 'not-for-profit'?

9 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by michelle jones

"I missed this earlier.  For some time we've used 'profit for poverty' and more recen…"

Jeff Mowatt replied Jan 13, 2011 to Are CICs 'not-for-profit'?

9 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by michelle jones

"Thanks Janice, I knew they were both involved but hadn't figured which was the orgin…"

Jeff Mowatt replied Dec 16, 2010 to Charity Commission's new investment guidance opens up 78billion assets to Social Investment

6 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Jeff Mowatt

"Interestingly this was one of the limitations in the nonprofit model which was ident…"

Jeff Mowatt replied Dec 14, 2010 to Charity Commission's new investment guidance opens up 78billion assets to Social Investment

6 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Jeff Mowatt

"What I found interesting yesterday was to discover that the theoretical model we pla…"

Jeff Mowatt replied Feb 2, 2010 to flagship social franchise (also a CIC) fails within first year

10 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Cecile Gillard

RSS

Groups

From Funding Central

Events

© 2019   Created by John Mulkerrin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service