CIC Association

Serving Community Enterprise

Jeff Mowatt's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"I often wonder to what extent social enterprises are on the same page with regard to…"

Jeff Mowatt replied Feb 1, 2010 to flagship social franchise (also a CIC) fails within first year

10 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Cecile Gillard

"Syed, Allow me to offer another suggestion. We are not a CIC largely because the ki…"

Jeff Mowatt replied Oct 12, 2009 to Call for tax-free profits for social enterprises

7 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Steve Blake

"From this article maybe there's the answer. it implies that the present cap is 35%…"

Jeff Mowatt replied Apr 15, 2009 to EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! Consultation on the Dividend Caps and Performance Related Interest Cap

4 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by John Mulkerrin

"There's a marketplace for social business in the new ClearlySo network. A CIC ought…"

Jeff Mowatt replied Mar 28, 2009 to Online marketplace

6 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Steve Blake

"I'll ask the same question. Is there anywhere one can examine the regulations for C…"

Jeff Mowatt replied Mar 28, 2009 to EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! Consultation on the Dividend Caps and Performance Related Interest Cap

4 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by John Mulkerrin

"Hi John, It's not so much advice as the impression given in what we see of social e…"

Jeff Mowatt replied Mar 25, 2009 to CIC Legislation Consultation - Have Your Say!

3 Mar 25, 2009
Reply by Jeff Mowatt

"Hi John, As an outsider, in the context of being a registered CIC although a compan…"

Jeff Mowatt replied Mar 20, 2009 to CIC Legislation Consultation - Have Your Say!

3 Mar 25, 2009
Reply by Jeff Mowatt

"John, There's a rudimentary marketplace listing facility on another ning forum whic…"

Jeff Mowatt replied Feb 17, 2009 to Online marketplace

6 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Steve Blake

"Ah got you. They don't know about us as suppliers, outside of NHS staff and we don'…"

Jeff Mowatt replied Feb 13, 2009 to Healthcare: Patient records

4 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by Jeff Mowatt

"I didn't know John, What kind of deal? Jeff"

Jeff Mowatt replied Feb 13, 2009 to Healthcare: Patient records

4 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by Jeff Mowatt

RSS

Groups

From Funding Central

Events

© 2020   Created by John Mulkerrin.   Powered by