CIC Association

Serving Community Enterprise

Hi, I am trying to file our first tax return and would like advice as to exactly what expenses are allowed to be claimed. 

I travel extensively in Europe promoting a European wide environmental contest for the organisers. Meeting many communities/media Etc. 

So, I need to know if I can claim for my travel and accomadation/meals Etc. on my tax return?

Thanks in advance, rob

Views: 499

Replies to This Discussion

hi Robert - lots of guidance on the HMRC website about this, as well as loads of accountancy firms also freely posting details on their own sites and blogs that you can find with a quick google search;

here's an example / starter for 10:

Thanks Adrian, It looks like I can claim for my travel Etc. Best Regards, Rob



From Funding Central


© 2022   Created by John Mulkerrin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service