CIC Association

Serving Community Enterprise

Do you know what a CIC would need to do to change the financial year end? Ours is currently May 31st but we want it to end March 31st.


I know that Companies House have a form to fill in but is there anywhere else that needs to be informed?


Thanks in anticipation,


Views: 327

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

CICs are rooted in Company Law - one of the implications of this is that, like for all 'traditional' forms of company, there's a form for everything...


in this instance, its the AA01 you'd need -


once you've completed it, the only other place you'd need to notify of this change would be HMRC, but there's a section on their annual tax return form for that as well...

Thanks Adrian,


I didn't think that there was anywhere else but wanted to check just in case.





From Funding Central


© 2022   Created by John Mulkerrin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service