CIC Association

Serving Community Enterprise

John Mulkerrin's Discussions (943)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"Great If you send through a copy of your last accounts i'll make an introduction, n…"

John Mulkerrin replied Aug 7, 2012 to HMRC Associated company rule how does it affect a CIC when a director has an LTD?

12 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Dorine Flies

"Has your company exceeded the £300k lower limit? If so there are a couple of other…"

John Mulkerrin replied Aug 7, 2012 to HMRC Associated company rule how does it affect a CIC when a director has an LTD?

12 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Dorine Flies

"I can see why it would be viewed as an associated company, I can imagine all the lar…"

John Mulkerrin replied Aug 6, 2012 to HMRC Associated company rule how does it affect a CIC when a director has an LTD?

12 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Dorine Flies

"LBL? I might be missing something but dont recognise this? The CIC does not have to…"

John Mulkerrin replied Aug 6, 2012 to HMRC Associated company rule how does it affect a CIC when a director has an LTD?

12 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Dorine Flies

"Hi Dorine How does the LTD plan to support the CIC? How you want the two Companies…"

12 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Dorine Flies

"Hi Alice A quick contact with Heidi should help you: https://cicassoc.ning.com/profi…"

John Mulkerrin replied Jul 2, 2012 to Charitable Incorporated Organisations

5 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Alice Mackay

"Hi Alice For England the plan currently is later this year, but there have been man…"

John Mulkerrin replied Jun 28, 2012 to Charitable Incorporated Organisations

5 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Alice Mackay

"There are and could be a million ways to make this work Ian, why not simply take up…"

John Mulkerrin replied May 11, 2012 to CIC Lease arrangements

3 May 11, 2012
Reply by John Mulkerrin

"One thought on this Ian is to put a cap the maximum figure to the market rate. ( thi…"

John Mulkerrin replied May 11, 2012 to CIC Lease arrangements

3 May 11, 2012
Reply by John Mulkerrin

"Hi Joseph Please ask the MP to take an interest in the dividend cap review, if he s…"

John Mulkerrin replied Mar 1, 2012 to Director/employee tax arrangements - help please!

18 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Elizabeth McClelland

RSS

Groups

From Funding Central

Events

© 2021   Created by John Mulkerrin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service