CIC Association

Serving Community Enterprise

Elizabeth McClelland's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you all very much for your replies.The whole CIC thing has been very depressin…"

Elizabeth McClelland replied Oct 17, 2016 to How to close down a CIC?

5 Oct 22, 2016
Reply by Sophia Loi Shaw

"Hi Victoria, I wish I'd realised this before I set up a CIC! However, it is academic…"

Elizabeth McClelland replied Mar 23, 2012 to Director/employee tax arrangements - help please!

18 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Elizabeth McClelland

"I'd like to add my comment that Recommendation 3 is my preferred option, relating to…"

Elizabeth McClelland replied Feb 23, 2012 to Director/employee tax arrangements - help please!

18 Mar 23, 2012

"Really helpful detailed advice by Alastair, thanks. The CIC only is liable for the E…"

Elizabeth McClelland replied Feb 22, 2012 to Director/employee tax arrangements - help please!

18 Mar 23, 2012

"Dear Joseph, I'm very interested to hear what anyone else has to say on this issue,…"

Elizabeth McClelland replied Feb 21, 2012 to Director/employee tax arrangements - help please!

18 Mar 23, 2012

"Aha! Sorry to be dumb, but I hadn't notice that there was a link in your reply. That…"

Elizabeth McClelland replied Jan 27, 2012 to HMRC reporting for director's salary below tax threshold

4 Jan 27, 2012

"Thanks, Dick. Not quite sure what you meant by your message. I've decided it would b…"

Elizabeth McClelland replied Jan 27, 2012 to HMRC reporting for director's salary below tax threshold

4 Jan 27, 2012

RSS

Groups

From Funding Central

Events

© 2019   Created by John Mulkerrin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service