CIC Association

Serving Community Enterprise

Hi, I need help in filing our account returns with HMRC s we are yet to commence activities since our registration. Do i need to prepare any document or P&L account even when there is nothing to input? I represent Diversity Pod, a youth outreach cic. Please kindly advise.

Views: 134

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Lanre

Yes, you will need to submit accounts and an annual CIC statement. You will also need to submit a nil return to HMRC. 

Obviously your accounts will show nil revenue etc, and at this stage it will have to be submitted by post. We are expecting CIC to be e-nabled later this year/early 2018 so we hope that we will shortly be able to submit everything online.



From Funding Central


© 2021   Created by John Mulkerrin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service