CIC Association

Serving Community Enterprise

Hi I think I posted this incorrectly before so apologies for that (!) 

We would like to commit some of the surplus we are currently generating toward supporting counsellors and students with training costs in return for a commitment that the specialist skills they acquire be used to broaden our offer as a counselling CIC.  I am wondering if there are any reporting requirements around this for HMRC - some of the counsellors are volunteers and some are mixed -  in that they work on contract to do some paid work for us and operate as self employed.  Where I struggle is with their differing status and who does what in relation to a benefit in kind if we support them.

Views: 39


From Funding Central


© 2021   Created by John Mulkerrin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service