CIC Association

Serving Community Enterprise

James Macfarlane's Discussions (112)

Discussions Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Clare, it is optional to nominate asset-locked bodies (ALB), but as far as I unde…"

James Macfarlane replied Apr 1, 2016 to Articles of Association / Asset-Locked Body

4 Apr 2, 2016
Reply by James Macfarlane

"Hi Vicky You asked about your "register of members". This is something the CIC is re…"

James Macfarlane replied Mar 14, 2016 to How do I add members with companies house?

13 Apr 7, 2017
Reply by Eleanor Lisney

"Hi Vicky You don't need to register changes of members with Companies House, only ad…"

James Macfarlane replied Mar 14, 2016 to How do I add members with companies house?

13 Apr 7, 2017
Reply by Eleanor Lisney

"They are in separate sections on the form as members/subscribers and directors are d…"

James Macfarlane replied Dec 18, 2015 to Articles of Association (limited by guarantee, small membership)

4 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by Cron Cronshaw

"Hi See my answer here for info on subscribers: https://cicassoc.ning.com/group/settin…"

James Macfarlane replied Dec 18, 2015 to Articles of Association (limited by guarantee, small membership)

4 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by Cron Cronshaw

"There is no legal limit, but practically having 16 directors may be unwieldy."

James Macfarlane replied Dec 16, 2015 to Number of CIC Directors

3 Dec 16, 2015
Reply by Cron Cronshaw

"So the building is going to be owned by the Town Council and leased by the CIC? If s…"

James Macfarlane replied Dec 5, 2015 to Locking of assets

2 Jan 5, 2016
Reply by Malc Spray

"Hi Elaine My view of this is that the community interest test is designed to prevent…"

James Macfarlane replied Jul 3, 2015 to CIC community test

3 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by John Mulkerrin

"Re your message: "Hey guys...we posted off our forms just over a week agao...does an…"

James Macfarlane replied Apr 22, 2015 to Setting up a CIC children's Theatre Company

10 Apr 24, 2015
Reply by John Mulkerrin

"I agree with John. If you want to allow your CIC to diversity into other areas keep…"

James Macfarlane replied Apr 11, 2015 to Setting up a CIC children's Theatre Company

10 Apr 24, 2015
Reply by John Mulkerrin

RSS

Groups

From Funding Central

Events

© 2021   Created by John Mulkerrin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service