CIC Association

Serving Community Enterprise

Hi. Am going through the forms to set up a CIC and don't particularly want to put my home address as the registered address - are there any alternatives to doing this? I don't have an office and not likely to have one for ages either! 


Views: 161

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Suzanne, if you have an accountant or a solicitor, they will usually let you use their office address. Alternatively, if there is a social enterprise support organisation in your area, they might let you use theirs.

Thank you James. I don't yet have an accountant but yes will definitely speak to the local SE support - good idea!



From Funding Central


© 2021   Created by John Mulkerrin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service