CIC Association

Serving Community Enterprise

Hi all, new here and hoping you can advise! I've recently started working at a CIC and we are looking at changing the asset lock.  HMRC site useful for this and gives guidance on forms that needs completing but then states that the articles document need updating - who actually does that?  Do you need a lawyer to do that for you? 

Views: 33

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Emma

You can prepare the new document yourself, the change is in the articles of association and you simply put the new organisation details in and send all the required paperwork to the CIC Regulator for approval.

Email me at if you want yo arrange a quick call

Best of luck


Thanks John. I was thinking about doing that too.



From Funding Central


© 2022   Created by John Mulkerrin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service