I hope you don’t mind us reaching out to you.
As a CIC ourselves we, like you, are required to complete a CIC34, we were wondering if you could spare a few moments to answer a couple of questions which will help us fulfil our obligations.
We would value your opinion as we are planning for the future and have a couple of questions about options and services.
- Have you had any difficulties in finding an accountant with specialist knowledge of the regulations surrounding social enterprises and community interest companies?
- Do you think the rates companies charge CICs are competitive and value for money?
- How much does membership of the ICAEW factor in choosing your accountant, would it have deterred your choice if they were not members?
- We are considering subcontracting work overseas to further reduce costs if companies were to offer this service would you consider it?
- Is there a service that you would like that you cannot find to do with your CIC’s accounts?