CIC Association

Serving Community Enterprise

Please could someone advice me on how to provide my company accounts which need to be submitted with teh company report (CIC Form 34). This willbe for the 1st year and I have never done anything like this before so do not know where to start or to include.


Samuel Mbugua


Views: 226

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of CIC Association to add comments!

Join CIC Association

Comment by SAMUEL MBUGUA on August 2, 2016 at 9:51

Hi Heidi, thanks for your comments but I need to submitt my company accounts to company house. I have completed the tax forms for HMRC but need to complete my 1st year for company house. I would just like some advice on the categories to include so a word document template would be sufficent to act as a guide. The link below does not seem to really help, please could you advice on how to proceed.

Comment by Heidi Fisher on August 1, 2016 at 20:57
Hi Samuel, this link will provide some guidance and the online system to file the accounts and tax return with HMRC, but you will need to print a copy of the accounts and send them separately to Companies House with the CIC34 form because you cannot file online with Companies House. If you don't know what to include in the categories etc I suggest you pay an accountant to prepare the accounts and tax return for you. Using the online templates and systems are fine if you know what you are doing or have only a few transactions to include.


From Funding Central


© 2022   Created by John Mulkerrin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service