CIC Association

Serving Community Enterprise

Hi There


I have a question for finance professionals working with CIC's.


If a CIC has grant income and trading income do you split it in their annual accounts and only calculate Corporation tax on the trading income.  I asked this question of a tax inspector and the reply seemed to be yes but would like re-assurance from those working in the field.


Many thanks

Views: 114

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of CIC Association to add comments!

Join CIC Association

Comment by Heidi Fisher on July 25, 2011 at 14:25

In most cases this would apply, but you need to check the grant contracts to confirm the tax treatment of them, and whether they should be classed as trading income with an associated corporation tax liabiity.


From Funding Central


© 2021   Created by John Mulkerrin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service