ENCHANTED BY PITLOCHRY
The Pitlochry Area Community Interest Company
The Pitlochry Area Community Interest Company, PA CIC, was formally constituted on the 22nd of April 2009 to carry out activities which provide benefit to the local community. In particular the organisation is taking on the responsibility for the running of two events which currently take place in the Pitlochry Area. These events are: The Pitlochry Autumn Festival; and The Enchanted Forest.
The aim of the organisation is to carry out activities which benefit the community.
Specific objectives to meet this aim are:
· Support and provide quality events which enhance and celebrate the natural cultural resources in
the Pitlochry area
· To encourage participation of all ages in a programme of quality events and activities
· To promote long term sustainable growth for the benefit of the community
· To promote the cultural, social and environmental aspects of the Pitlochry area to local, national and international audiences
· To provide opportunities for training, life long learning and employment thereby increasing the skills base in the Pitlochry area
· To share best practice and collaboration with key agencies and other groups in similar fields
· To reduce our impact on the environment and climate change