October 26

What is your postcode?

bs37 5pp

Name of organisation (if any) you are associated with?

South Glos Parents and Carers

Is that organisation a CIC?


If you have a website, what is your web address?


Are you interested in representing a CIC at the CIC Association AGM?


Are you interested in working in partnership with the CIC Association?


Comment Wall

You need to be a member of cicassoc3 to add comments!

Join cicassoc3

Comments are closed.


  • Have a look at http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/manuals/eimanual/eim71100.htm or alternatively you or your accountant can call HMRC for confirmation.

  • Hi Rachel, you would be able to claim mileage as even though you are directors you are still volunteers, and you can be paid out of pocket expenses incurred when volunteering - which would include travel costs.  This is similar to how charity trustees are treated - where they can claim for these types of expenses - because their roles are voluntary.

This reply was deleted.